With 15 years of experience in the PeopleSoft HCM domain, I’ve undertaken diverse roles showcasing my blend of people skills and technical expertise. While it’s been a few years since I occupied this space, I’m confident in my ability to contribute to your organization’s projects, whether short-term or long-term. For further details about my services, feel free to reach out.
HRIS PeopleSoft Security Analyst
- Responsible for the Security model implemented in the PeopleSoft HCM application suite
- Subject Matter Expert with PeopleSoft security including profiles, dynamic roles, segregation of duties, roles and permission lists
- Accountable to the PeopleSoft Application Security model that is used enterprise wide include SOX auditing responsibilities and reviewing controls
- Responsible for key internal and external controls for SOx reporting and being accountable to internal and external auditors
HRIS Incident & Change Coordinator
- Responsible for over 8000 users of the PeopleSoft application suite across U.S. and Canada
- Responsible for 3 queues of incidents & security that originate regionally in the U.S and Canada using Remedy as the tool for tracking
- Manages resources located in the U.S. and Canada that are developers and Tier 1 incident analysts
HRIS Infrastructure Team Lead
- Responsible for Oracle 11g Database in a shared services model with a dotted line DBA reporting to me
- Responsible for the Unix production servers that housed PeopleSoft, Candidate Gateway (internal & external)
- Responsible for Tax Updates and Upgrades using Change Assistant
- Managed team including performance reviews, staffing and resource allocation
- Created incentive compensation online and batch module within PeopleSoft using key business rules and data to pay incentive bonuses to employees
- A technical resource on the upgrade of PeopleSoft from version 8.8 to 8.9 and from 8.9 to 9.1
- Creates ad hoc reports to provide critical data to HR
- Provided key technical support for various payroll functions ranging from positive pay to the payroll to General Ledger Interface
- Supports Talent Acquisition Manager, Candidate Gateway, ePerformance, Time and Labor, Benefits Administration, Base Benefits, Human Resources and Payroll applications within the PeopleSoft HCM application suite
INDEPENDENT Consultant 2003-2004
Assisted a government entity in converting legacy data to PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8. Roles performed are listed below.
- Created application engine programs to call component interfaces to load legacy data into PeopleSoft including the job data, job codes, positions and the like.
- Created SQR programs to convert legacy data into PeopleSoft data prior to loading into PeopleSoft
- Assisted the client’s Security Administrator with various different tasks including troubleshooting basic PeopleSoft security issues.
- Built relationships with outside vendors to support brand new interfaces from PeopleSoft to the vendors including Benefits interfaces.
- Mentoring client employees in using the tools that PeopleSoft delivers for its technical staff.
Senior Consultant 2001-2003
- Led team of 4 (functional & technical) in streamlining payroll calculation process by over 300% to meet a mission critical payroll processing window. Innovative methodology created in this project presented at the PeopleSoft user’s conference in October 2002.
- Facilitated technical team for Canadian and Puerto Rico populations (approx 4000). Created for the first time, a stand-alone tax and print interface with Ceridian as partner in Canada. Coordinated the Puerto Rico population with ADP for check printing, direct deposit, positive pay and tax filing data being sent to ADP. Guided 4 technical developers in this effort.
- Directed 5 developers in performing an assessment of converting PeopleSoft version 7.5 HRMS to version 8.3 including determining the level of effort, the resources required, the fit-gap analysis and the upgrade project plan.